Replacing teeth is one of the key steps you should always take with your oral health care plan. Even though you may be wary of using prostheses to replace any missing teeth, modern dentistry can ensure that they are placed and sized properly to fit your exact dental profile. A highly effective and temporary treatment that has a proven track record is dentures. To learn more about how dentures can imrpove your smile, we invite you to review the points below:
– To help properly care for your dentures, always make sure you do not use abrasive products on them. This means avoiding teeth whiteners, bleach or hot water.
– Never leave your dentures out to dry, as they can easily dry out and crack. When removing your dentures, always make sure that they are soaked in some sort of solution.
– To clean your dentures daily, remove them and soak them in a denture-cleaning solution.
– Before inserting your dentures back into your mouth, make sure you rinse off any solution that may linger on them.
– Your dentures are fragile, so they will need to be handled with care. If you should ever damage them, do not try to repair or fix them yourself. Instead, bring them to our dentist for restorations.
If you need dentures in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, we invite you to visit with our team at Hoffman Estates Dental Professionals and set up your appointment with our dentist, Dr. Teruyuki Hatakeyama. You can contact our office at 847-884-0120.